Welcome to Hostel One Miru, our new hostel in this amazing city! We can not wait to welcome you into our family and show you the best time possible in the city we know and love. What sets us apart from other hostels is that we are extremely social, we offer daily and nightly activities to ensure our guests leave with the best possible memories of Prague.
We are a small 40-bed hostel and have a variety of spacious mixed dorms, a double-private and a well-equipped beautiful kitchen. Our cozy lounge room has a big TV, Netflix and Playstation 4.
We have an age limit of 18 - 40 years old.
Amenities that we provide for free:
- Daily and nightly activities
- 24/7 reception
- Supercomfy ready-made beds (most of our beds have privacy curtains and their own separate plug and light!):>
- Tea and Coffee
- City maps and tourist information
- Airconditioning (all our rooms and dorms are airconditioned except the 10-bed with shared bathroom)
- Book exchange
- Luggage storage
Amenities that we provide for a small charge:
- Beers, sodas, ciders, waters
- Laundry (300 CZK)
Our hostel is located in the Vinohrady area, only a 15-20 minute walk away from the touristic city center. Our neighborhood is filled with wonderful parks, cute cafes and good restaurants. The beautiful St. Ludmilla church is located on our doorstep and the Namesti Miru metro stop is right in front of our hostel, so it is very easy and convenient to get around in the city!
SOCIAL BUT RESPONSIBLE
We are currently following all procedural advice from local governments and taking every necessary measure to ensure your safety, comfort and happiness.
- We are up to speed with local government guidelines, advices from WHO and the CDC.
- Deep cleaning throughout our hostels has been increased.
- We offer sanitization in all common areas and public spaces.
After your stay, you will receive an email which gives you the chance to rate our hostel. Please leave a comment for future travellers and consider our current rating when scoring the review. It is very important for us.
Thank you so much for reading this, we can not wait to meet you! Do not forget to read our Things to note section before making a booking