Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
In the moun10 youth hostel, regional traditions mix with modern action sports. Whether it's board masters, upcycling fans, adventurers or outdoor enthusiasts â€“ everyone gets their money's worth here. For us, experiencing community is important in a stylish environment where you can relax. For the first time, we offer a sauna under the roof with Alpine panorama. A bar and an integrated shop complete the offer.
moun10 stands for Mountain, i.e. mountains. What unites us in Garmisch. Whether in the modern age or tradition â€“ you can get a taste of mountain air here. With moun10 we define youth hostel stylishly! End monotonous one-size-fits-all rooms without character. End cold lounges. End group bathrooms in the hallway. Here you get to experience the whole package to feel good, relax and community.
If you are on holiday in Garmisch, you are exploring the surroundings or enjoy being active in all sorts of sports. Once back in moun10, our rooms are the ideal retreat to recharge their batteries. Here you can stay longer and do what is always neglected in stressful everyday life. All our rooms are ensuite and have our specific moun10 design. Maybe read a good book in the reading area with a panoramic window? You decide.
The hostel is located right opposite main Train Station Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Garmisch-Partenkirchen is known for it's beautiful surroundings- the alps. Great views are guaranteed! From Garmisch you can take a cable car to visit Germany's highest mountain: Zugspitze. Garmisch is a favourite for People that enjoy all kinds of winter sports including skiing, snowboarding, hiking and slayriding.
moun10 Jugendherberge Garmisch Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 4.00 to 11:00 pm.
Check out before 10:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard only).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
City tax (3€ per person/night) not included.
Membership fee not included (if not alredady member of DJH or Hostelling International).
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
All guests are required to have a valid hostelling international Membership - or purchase a Membership at the hostel upon check-in. International guestes will be charged 3,50€ extra per night/person. German guests need to become a member of Deutsches Jugendherbegswerk to stay in our hostel (membership fee dependening on the age). Non-members can not stay in our hostel!
Furthermore there is a local city tax you need to pay at arrival (3,00€ per person/night). With the guest card you are allowed to use the local busses for free and you will get some more benefits. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>