Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We offer all modern amenities like WiFi in common areas.
Our hostel has loads of open spaces and greenery around it and has a fantastic view of two hills on clear days. The common area in the front is a great place to socialize, or enjoy a cup of coffee as you work on your laptop. The in-house cats will also keep you entertained if socializing is not your thing. As the hostel is located on a 1.5 acre property there's loads of nooks to practice yoga and meditation, grab a few beers under the trees, barbecue or to just read a book on a hammock.
The nearest town, which is Anachal is 2KM away and is easily accessible by a Rs50/- tuk tuk ride. (There is an hourly bus service too) We are also located just 5 min walk away from the Sengulam Reservoir, which is a beautiful place to go kayaking. In addition to this, you can visit tea plantations, spice gardens, waterfalls, viewpoints, go on treks and bike tours as well as attend Kathak and Kalari performances. Our staff is also quite familiar with area and will be able to help you with things to do in and around Munnar, ticket booking and arranging reasonably-priced transport and trek guides.
Terms & Conditions
Guests need to meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: proof of full Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination, a recent valid negative Coronavirus PCR test (within 72 Hours of Check-In date)
*Free cancellation before 6 PM on check-in date. In case of No Show & Canceled after 6 PM on check-in date then the number of booked nights will be fully charged. *
Please note that the property follows Green Social non-air-conditioned hours from 12.00 hours to 20.00 hours. During this time the common areas are air-conditioned for guests to lounge and relax.
At check-in, all guests must present a outstation proof of identification (of a city other than where the hotel is located) and of on-going travel.
All foreigners must carry and present their original passport along with a valid visa at the time of check-in. For Pakistani citizens, an additional residence permit letter from the High Commission of Islamabad is also mandatory for check in.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Your booking is non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
goSTOPS Care- commitment to safety and Hygiene
While the country is facing the biggest crisis in the name of Coronavirus (COVID 19), we as a hospitality community have come together to build a safe and sanitised environment for our guests. goSTOPS has always been committed to providing a space where people feel at home and secure completely. From reimagined common areas to safe distancing and minimum occupancy in dorms, we are doing everything to create a safe haven for our community.
1. No requierement of RT PCR test report
2. Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing team at all locations
3. Daily temperature check of staff to ensure health and safety.
4. Staff in protective gear to ensure safety and hygiene.
5. Use of biodegradable plates and cutlery to ensure hygiene.
6. Use of food-grade sterilizers to clean vegetables and utensils.
7. Frequent fumigation of all the rooms and common areas using best in class antiviral chemicals.
8. New physically distanced dorms with low occupancy to enable safe distance between the guests.
9. Frequent surface sanitization of doorknobs, railings, tables, switchboards, and other surfaces.
10. Hand sanitization bays all over the hotel to ensure frequent hand sanitization.
11. 24/7 reception to request for cleaning of any area any time of the day.
12. Antiviral disinfectant mats are placed at strategic locations all over the hostel to help sanitize shoes. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>