Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
“Not just staying, but also a good memory itself to stay”
With such concept, we made “The Wardrobe Hostel'.
bnbpkus Ueno Okachimachi is a hostel with records as its name suggests.
We welcome with musics from the player set up in our lounge. Sometimes the music of peace of mind, sometimes nostalgic music.
As for the whole hostel, it is a design which imaged the 30's, USA. You can feel as if sleeping in a sleeper train.
【Around our hostel】
Keisei Ueno station is 5-minute walk away.
From Keisei Use station, you can go to Narita airport directry with Skyliner.
Ueno station is 9-minute walk away.
You can easily go to downtown area in Tokyo(Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Akihabara..etc)
If you use the subway, you can go to Ginza, Tsukiji, Roppongi, Ningyocho, Ebisu, Nakameguro with a single line!
Ueno Okachimachi (subway station) is also a 3-minute walk away.
There is Ueno Park nearby, and there are famous museums such as the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, the Tokyo National Museum, the National Science Museum and the Ueno Roy Museum.
It is also a short walk to Ameyoko market.Ameyoko is a famous outside market, there are many food stands, discount shops.
Since the hostel is also in downtown area, it is easy to enjoy night life. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>