Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Come here only if you wish to see the real Delhi - the overwhelming chaos and a stirring pot of Indian cultures with a cosmopolitan layer befitting the tag of India's capital city. Zostel Delhi acts as an oasis in middle of this chaos. With ample common areas alongwith rooftop seating and cushy options of dorms as well as private rooms - Zostel provides a trusted base to explore Delhi which invariably overwhelms the first time visitors. It is often the first stop for International travellers before embarking to other destinations in India.
Every day with us is going to be happening and worth remembering. We have ears for your travel void. Chill out with like-minded people from around the world and travel without hassles and share laughs and experiences.
Before your mischievous minds starts wandering far, let us put one thing real straight, we take the comfort of each and every traveller very seriously. Also, if getting intoxicated is all you’re looking for, we urge you to look ELSEWHERE. At Zostel, we’d rather pass and share episodes. ;)
Our friendly, local team will further help you plan and explore Delhi - from the narrowest lanes with small shops to swanky malls; from roadside chaat stalls to the most expensive restaurants; with a charm that combines the eras of ancient India, the Mughals, the British, and the post-independence India.
| Free Wifi, Hot Showers, Free Travel Assistance | Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>