Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CONDITIONS FOR TOTAL CANCELATION. IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FROM CONFIRMATION UNTIL...
• 30 days before check in: 10% (fee).
• 29-15 days before check in: 30% of the total amount.
• Less than 15 days before check in until check in day: 100% of the total amount. (In the case that the group is> or = 50% of the beds of the hostel, special cancellation and modification conditions will be applied)
CONDITIONS FOR PARTIAL CANCELATION. IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FROM CONFIRMATION UNTIL...
• 21 days before check in: no fee up to 35% reduction.
• 20 - 15 days before check in: no fee up to 35% reduction (max. number of beds per night: 15).
• 15 days before arrival: 100% charge.
IN CASE OF NO-SHOW... the hostel will charge 100% of the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
According to our Policies, Terms and Conditions GROUP BOOKINGS HAVE TO BE FULLY PAID TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
The hostel will send you proformas and invoices with all the information of our bank account. The dates of the payments in the proforma will correspond to the date we received it in our bank account.
If you make your group booking within the 15 days prior to arrival, we need a proof of payment the day after the confirmation. In case we haven´t received it we will make contact with you and if no response is given within the next 24 hours, the hostel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
We must to receive the following information of each member of the group two weeks before arrival: Arrival Time, Name, Surname, Birth Date, ID Type, ID Number, Issue Date (not expiry), Gender, Nationality and Accommodation details (who will sleep with who in each room). Spain National Police request all this information according to the local law and on the other hand this information allows us to offer you a better service by making the check-in procedure faster and comfortable.
Also be aware that we will ask 10€ (stays -5nights) or 25€ (stays =/+5nights) per person as a security deposit for damages coverage and for the use of keys, first towel and linen (towel change is 1€). You can pay by bank transfer / cash.
This amount will be refund at check out if no incident has occurred. We will retain the deposit in case of:
• Damage, breaking, missing or any kind of flaw on furniture, common areas or the hostel in general.
• Annoyance by bad behaviour or constant noise.
• Not respecting resting times after 00.00 am.
The deposit retained will be corresponding to the amount of money the hostel had to pay the clients that complain as refund.
Group leader have to sleep at the hostel in all cases. Please inform the group leader to have ready at check-in moment all the IDs of the persons to check the information and the total amount of the deposit.
Special services like breakfast, meals or dinners could be asked by email in order to send you the rates and information. Also tours and other services.
Thanks and Kind Regards
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We offer comfortable rooms for 2, 4, 8 and 10 persons, all equipped with air conditioning.
At Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona by Feetup Hostels we have an amazing atmosphere, combing tranquility and security. On our front door we have one of the biggest tourist attractions: Camp Nou. Enjoying all the benefits of avoiding the 'hustle and bustle' of the Old Town we have a large variety of independent stores and great restaurants to choose from! And who can forget the marvelous local Mercat Collblanc, selling the freshest local produce.
We´ve got 24 hour reception with staff willing to help you and - of course no curfew and no lockout.
In a fantastic zone of the city, where you can socialize, have a rest, eat, drink or simply spend a little time in our Play Room (pool, ping-pong and other games you can play with other guests). After a long day of sightseeing you can enjoy our Netflix room where you choose from a wide selection of movies or chill out on our terrace.
Every day we have free walking tours, pub crawls and also our famous paella and tapas nights! Got dirty/smelly clothes?? Dont worry! We can wash, dry and perfectly fold your clothes for only 8 Euros! Our breakfast buffet is available every morning for 2.50EUR. Where you can help yourself to: Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Cereals, Breads, Juices, Croissants and Muffins.
-You don´t know what to do in Barcelona? Our staff will let you know the best places to visit, the best activities to try and how to get there! If you are tired, you are welcomed to have a rest in our huge common area or, listen to music or read a book you like from our collection. If you need any information about the city, our young and friendly staff speaks English and Spanish and will provide you with maps and all the information you will need - sightseeing, transportation, restaurants, nightlife and more. As we are travelers like you, we know what you want out of a hostel and will do all we can to make you feel comfortable and make your stay in Barcelona unforgettable.
-Feeling lazy? Why not spend the day relaxing and getting a tan on our incredible terrace garden.
- You need to look up something on the internet? Why not use our free computers!
Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona by Feetup Hostels is situated in the neighbourhood of Les Corts, known for its variety of shopping, bars and restaurants. It´s only a short 3 minute walk away from Collblanc metro station. Which is part of the new airport metro connection (Line 9). If you are not coming from the airport we´re a 5 minute walk from Badal metro Station (Line 5) or a 15minute walk from the Sants Train Station the major train station here in Barcelona. With such great connections it only take 15minutes to get yourself to major attractions like the Sagrada Familia or Plaza Catalunya!
Registration Number AJ 000531 Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Pierwszy, Sieć hosteli
Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona by Feetup Hostels mówi
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>