Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Youll be at home when you stay with us and it starts with our staff making you feel welcome from the time you step in the door. We are here to answer your questions, help book your tours, and guide you during your stay. So, start your morning with free coffee before heading out on the days adventure!
Whether youre discovering ancient Mayan ruins, exploring caves and waterfalls in Mountain Pine Ridge, or simply trying the local cuisine at the market (get the stuffed fry jack!), there is so much to discover around Belize!
When its time for dinner, youll find several locally owed restaurants & bars nearby, or, if youd rather cook in our communal kitchen, there are grocery stores just a minutes walk from our hostel. As the sun sets, share a Belikin beer with fellow travelers from around the world on our outside patio or indoor lounge area. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>