Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Feel free to roam around the village, socialize and ask anything you need help about.
ALL RATES INCLUDE 3 AMPLE MEALS PER DAY FOR ALL GUESTS IN YOUR RESERVATION. BOTH PICK UP AND DROP OFF BY A SMALL FIBERGLASS BOAT FROM YOUR FERRY OR SEAPLANE TO NAVOTUA VILLAGE ARE INCLUDED IN THE RATES (ca. 140 FJD worth).
Tropical breakfast is served outside on a table in shade, overlooking the ocean and neigbouring islands. Lunch and dinner are hosted each day by a different family in the village. This is a perfect chance to get to know everybody in this small friendly and always-laughing village. Interact, learn, relax - all local style. Hint: do not miss friendly kava sessions in the evening.
Flash toilet and shower facilities are clean. Electricity is not available, but it is possible to charge your mobile devices in the community hall which has a solar panel.
Standard Fijian village etiquette applies in our village too.
VISITORS MUST PRESENT SEVUSEVU (a kava root) to the village Chief upon arrival.
You can get a kava root at any marketplace in mainland Fiji, possibly even in Denarau Marina.
In Yasawa Islands, kava is much more expensive and not always available.
Please do not wear sunglasses or hats in the village. Women should be modestly dressed while inside the village. In this respect, beach is not considered part of the village. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>