Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Hostelworld mówiPrzetłumaczone przez
We have a variety of rooms available, from 2 to 4 bed, as well as offering dorm beds. All rooms have shared facilities.
None of our rooms are ensuite - showers and toilets are within easy access of all rooms.
Due to the hostel location and layout of the building we would not recommend families bring children under the age of 14 here. YHA St Pancras, Thameside and St Paul's hostels are much better suited to families.
Please note that our breakfast price is £4.99
Free Wi-Fi is available to all guests in communal areas
Reception is on the 3rd floor with lift access from the ground - accommodation on this floor is limited. Please note: There is no interior lift access to rooms above 3rd floor.
We apologise, but due to the building architecture we have no disabled facilities at YHA Oxford Street. YHA London Central has full disabled access and is our next nearest hostel.
Towels are available to rent or buy from reception, as are padlocks and travel adapters.
Smoking is prohibited across the entire UK in public buildings. Please do not smoke in our rooms.”
London Attractions: We sell discounted and fast track entrance tickets to some of London’s most famous sights and best kept secrets. Including the London Eye, Madame Tussauds, The Tower of London, Walking tours, Bike tours, boat trips and many, many more. Plus, every penny we make at YHA goes directly back in to our charity ‘Breaks for Kids’ which makes it possible for children from financially disadvantaged backgrounds to take part in school or community group breaks away! Ask us for a full activity list on check in.
Hostel Activities: We organise fun stuff for you to do nearly every day of the week! Such as Free Walking tours, top rated Pub Crawls, Group trips to famous West End Shows, Jet boating on the Thames, Burger nights, Sunday Roasts, movie nights…..well, you get the drift! It’s a fantastic way to meet other travellers and really make the most of your time in London! Find out what’s happening in Your YHA London Hostel while you’re staying with us - ask for the itinerary when you check in.
*All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.* Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
3-cie, Dużey hostel
Pierwszy, Krai England
Pierwszy, Najpopularniejsze London
Na całym świecie
YHA London Oxford Street mówi
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>