Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Hostelworld mówiPrzetłumaczone przez
湘子门国际青年旅舍 西安南门里湘子庙街16 号
We are in downtown,close to the city wall,bell tower,drum tower and the muslim street.
our adress in pinyin:nan men li,xiang zi miao,shi liu hao
Happy time:Pool table game at every thuesday night！Dumpling party-every friday night!
Free pool table
Free 24 hours hot water
Free DVD room
Cheapest tour to terra-cotta worriors
Yangzte River Cruise tour
Permit to Tibet
It is said that the brother of the Song dynasty Emperor, Zhao Kuang Yin used to reside here in this very building, which has over 200 years of history, and for this reason has been especially preserved in Ming dynasty style by the Xi'an government. It is the only building of its type in the whole of northwest China, and is divided into two main parts: the front siheyuan with it's open-air courtyards and exquisite masonry, and the back with wooden panelling recreated in traditional ancient style. The charming atmosphere and friendly staff will instantly make you feel at home.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Xi'an - there is no need to take a taxi to any of the local sights, they can all be reached by foot within 10 minutes. Right outside our front door is the centre of Xi'an's nightlife, bar street (defuxiang) where there are plenty of bars and coffee houses where you can relax with locals or other travelers from all parts of the globe. And right outside the back door is the imposing South Gate, where you can scale the Ming dynasty city walls and command an Emperor's view of the whole city. Here you can truly escape form the hustle and bustle of city life, yet only 100 meters from our door lies South Street, one of the four main roads within the centre of Xi'an's city walls.
Xiangzimen truly is a home-away-from-home with unique features such as red lanterns, carved stone benches and giant vessels filled with vibrant fish adding to the character of the place.
If you have any problems here just ask any of our reception, bar or restaurant staff who will be able to help you. We offer information on all local tours, and it's possible to book tickets here, to suit all tastes and budgets. We can also help you buy train tickets to other destinations in China, and even help you to get a permit to enter Tibet.
In our hostel you'll find a well-stocked bar where you can enjoy your favorite drink, or a selection of both Chinese and Western cuisine, including pizza, pasta, sandwiches and other snacks. Each Friday evening we invite you to make dumplings here, free of charge! It's a great way to get to know other travelers, and learn a little Chinese culture while you're at it. You'll find Xiangzimen is a multi-cultural hub of communication. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
Xi'an Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel mówi
Mur miejski jest jednym z najbliższych atrakcji, tylko trzy minuty na piechotę. Ja szczególnie polecam sprawdzić dzielnicy muzułmańskiej. Nie można spróbować lokalnych potraw Xi'an i przekąski; to jak na wolnym rynku, szczególnie w nocy-jest to bardzo dzieje!
Jeśli chcesz spędzić czas w schronisku nie ma ciekawe rzeczy do zrobienia, jak również, każdy piątek mamy imprezę kluski, gdzie goście jedzą pierogi wykonywać i za darmo. Wang Bin, Właściciel
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>