Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
COVID 19, as from 11 May 20, it will be compulsory to wear a mask, we recommend that our customers to wear an approved mask,
Masks are sold at Woodstock
•In order to provide you with the highest level of safety, we have put in place additional hygiene protocols. Rooms will need to be vacant between 11a.m to 3pm to be disinfected using steam and approved cleaning spray
•Breakfast is interrupted until further notice
•Guest Kitchen is closed until further notice
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
1.ACCESS TO THE ROOMS: The rooms are available from 2 P.M and must be released before 11A.M. In case of a late departure an extra night will be charged. If you would like to extend your stay, the room must be payed before 11A.M (subject to availability). For safety and security reasons it is strictly forbidden to receive guests in your room. Please insure that your room is closed when you leave the hotel and before you go to sleep.
2. THE NON-REFUNDABLE RATE, cannot be modified, cancelled or refunded. The total amount of the stay will be charged when you make your booking.
3. IN CASE OF THE INTERRUPTION OF YOUR STAY OR EARLY DEPARTURE: no refund will be made.
4. CANCELLATIONS: must be confirmed by email 72 hours prior to your arrival. If no cancellation is received by then, the amount of the first night will be charged. (Except for group reservations and non-refundable reservations)
5. ANY NO SHOW is considered as an arrival and is not refundable. The first night will be charged. (Except for group reservations and non-refundable reservations)
6. THE CITY TAXES, are not included in the booking costs, they must be paid upon arrival.
7. INTERDICTIONS: We remind you that in France, SMOKING IN PUBLIC PLACES AND HOTELS IS FORBIDDEN since the 2nd of January 2008. It’s forbidden to smoke in your room. (Failure to follow this rule will lead to a charge of 75€ for housekeeping and cleaning) It’s forbidden to use gas appliances in your room.
Additional information :
*BREAKFAST is served from 7.30AM to 9.30AM in our breakfast room.For health reasons, breakfasts are interrupted until further notice (COVID19 March 15th 2020)
*Cleaning: FROM 11 AM TO 14.30PM
*Towels: 3€ RENTAL + 3€ DEPOSIT
*Free cooking facilities – kitchen and dinning area located in the courtyard, downstairs – accessible from 8am till 11pm
*Battery Packs for rent (smartphone or tablet) 7€ /24h +20€ deposit
*NO FOOD PERMITED IN THE ROOMS!!!!!!! food found in the room will be removed (to avoid pests and other nuisances)
*There are safe boxes for free at the front desk. We strongly invite you to use them
*There is no “CURFEW”. The Hotel is open 24h a day. Common areas will be closed at 2am
*We have a bar at the hostel, therefore Alcohol FROM OUTSIDE IS BANNED
1€ deposit for the key card
*In our inside-guests can drop the luggage for free until 9pm. 4€ charge for the storage between 9pm and 12 am. For overnight drop off please see the front desk for rates. All luggage untagged will be removed.
THE BAR is open from 11a.m to 2 a.m. in the breakfast room. According to the legislation it is forbidden to serve alcohol to minors, the staff of the bar is authorized to ask a proof of age.
THE DIRECTION declines all responsibility in case of theft or loss of objects left in our establishment, including your room or the safe in your room. To guarantee the safety of your valuables or documents we invite you to contact the reception for a deposit in the general hotel safe or a safety box free of charge.
DAMAGES: We ask you to respect your room and its decor. In case of damages 75€ will be charged for the repair of the room. When you leave your room, please give-back the electronic key at the reception and insure that the door of your room is closed.
Loudness is likely to affect the other guests (articles R.1334-30 and R.1334-31 of the French public health code/ Noise pollution). B u s i n e s s i n s i d e t h e h o t e l is f o r b i d d e n w i t h o u t p r i o r a u t h o r i z a t i o n o f t h e d i r e c t i o n .
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: At Woodstock Hostel, we are committed to protect our environment, save energy, recycle and limit waste. We ask to respect our dedication and kindly invite you to make the same efforts.
For your reference, check in time is 2h00pm with departure time being 11.am. Should you arrive before 2.00 pm and the room is not ready, you will be able to register with us and we will store your luggage until room is ready.
Valid photo identification in the form of a Driver License or Passport for non EU citizens is required at check-in.
Customers are required to conduct themselves and ensure that their guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the Hostel and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in guests being asked to leave the Hostel in which case all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Hostel and only allowed in the designated smoking areas.
The Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the Hostel by Guests or visitor of the Guest. The Guest may be liable for WOODSTOCK ’s reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property of Woodstock Hostel
No animals are allowed in the Hostel with the exception of guide dogs.
Woodstock does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 16. Under 18’s cannot stay in any shared rooms; however, they can stay in private rooms when accompanied by an adult over 18 years. If you’re between 16-18 and want to stay in a private room, you’ll need written consent from your parent or guardian. In Paris, under 18’s cannot stay shared rooms. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in automatic Cancellation with no refund given.
IN CASE OF NON-RESPECT BY OUR GUESTS OF ONE OF OUR GENERAL HOTEL CONDITIONS, WE KINDLY INVITE OUR GUESTS TO LEAVE THE HOTEL WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION.
Group reservation: (10 persons or more)
50% of the total amount is request 7 days after we sent the invoice (NO REFUNDABLE AND NO TRANSFERABLE)
You can change the number of guest according our availability (extra charge may apply) up to 30 days before your arrival date, beyond that deadline all reservations will be fully charged.
The balance needs to be paid 20 days prior your arrival date by money transfer in order to avoid the cancellation without any notice
All changes and special requested has to be done my email only.
*********NO CHANGES BY PHONE**************
We look forward to welcoming you to the ❀ WOODSTOCK HOSTEL❀ and if we can be any further assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Gry planszowe
2-gi, Duża sieć hosteli
2-gi, Duża sieć hosteli
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>