Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are located at the main transport hub in Mestre - the main train station - giving you access to the heart of Venice in a matter of minutes. There's even a direct access to platform one, which is where you can catch a train to the islands every couple of minutes.
wombat’s CITY HOSTELS is proud to be one of the most experienced hostel chains (20 years of hostel knowledge!) and a background of award winning houses located all over Europe: Berlin, Budapest, London, Munich, Venice and Vienna.
wombat’s CITY HOSTELS offers safe, clean, quality accommodations. Spacious dorm rooms with ensuite bathroom and individual lockers in dorms for personal belongings.
+ WIFI in the entire building
+ our own wombat’s city maps
+ fully equipped guest kitchen (plus: free food section, free noodles and rice)
+ luggage room
+ welcome drink
+ air condition in every room
+ our lively womBar serves affordable drinks/cocktails/snacks and offers happy hours and regular events (check out the Hostel Events section on this site below!)
+ Breakfast buffet (for an additional fee): bread, muesli, yoghurt, cheese, spread, fruits, orange juice, milk, coffee, tea and much more
+ Coin operated laundry facilities (washing and crying – ups, sorry about the typo, of course we mean drying), so you can re-vitalize your clothes ;)
+ bike rental
Cleanliness is not something to take for granted in many other hostels, but we do take this seriously: we have won the 'cleanest hostel worldwide' award multiple times.
By travellers for travellers
We have travelled the world ourselves - so we know firsthand what you are doing and what you expect from us. We care for you and also for your feedback.
We make sure that you’ll feel safe and welcome here. When you have been on the road all day long, seeing sights and walking and walking, it's cool to have a nice scene at the hostel where you can relax, have some beers, exchange travel ideas and make new friends.
Among all the lovely details there’s one thing that makes wombat’s special; The hostel atmosphere that we all love, travellers sharing not only a space, but an experience.
This will make your stay a memorable one!
City tax NOT included!
For stay periods within 5 nights:
Jan: EUR 1.50 per person and night
Feb – Dec: EUR 2,10 per person and night
From the 6th night onwards No City Tax
Please be aware that we have a minimum age of 18 years. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>