Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
WeStay is Moored at the West Marina pontoon, in the heart of Yvelines in Vaux-Sur-Seine, our House Boat will offer you a breathtaking view of the water and a unique landscape.
The master bedroom offers views of the Seine and features a modern bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom is very cozy like a cabin boat. It also has a kitchen, a living area and a roof terrace.
WeStay Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours: 16:00 to 21:00
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
IMPORTANT: Our house is equipped with sensors that allow us to measure the weight on board our house. Beyond the maximum number (12 people), alarms are triggered and our security service intervenes. Access to the marina where our house is located (protected site) is until 9:00 p.m. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>