Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Waya Hostel is unlike any other in Japan.
Our reception desk doubles as a bar while we get the formalities out of the way. It is more than likely that, upon walking in, you will find a handful of Sapporo locals (Sappo-locals) hanging out by our fireplace with our other guests.
You will instantly feel the family-like atmosphere upon entering. We've heard from many guests that they feel they are visiting a friend's house, rather than a hostel. This is due to the fact that we built the guesthouse with the help of over 200 locals from the neighborhood, and we are all indeed a bit like a family. We are suitable for those arriving here with friends, or traveling solo.
In particular, what will make your experience special is our staff - a jolly pirate crew of sorts, a majority of which is made up of well-travelled locals, with some foreign members sprinkled in who were 'passing through' Sapporo, fell in love with the city, and couldn't bring themselves to leave (warning: this may happen to you). Whether you're searching for recommendations on sightseeing, lesser-known spots, or the best food/drink in town, we can most likely do better than Lonely Planet. If it's engaging conversation, a friend to join you in exploration, or a party that you're looking for, we've got you covered there as well.
'Make this place your home in Sapporo.'
We have cozy, mixed dorms with clean, shared bathrooms in a renovated apartment in Sapporo, Hokkaido.
The dorms are offered with double beds - each guest having their own dedicated private space, almost like a small room within the room, complete with curtains for privacy. Guests often comment on how spacious and comfortable the beds are. Sheets are supplied. There is a lamp, a wall socket for charging, and a wall-unit for hanging clothes. The shower is shared with other guests (not at the same time, lol), and there are two toilets - one for ladies, the other for gentlemen. There is high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the guesthouse, and you are of course free to use it. You are welcome to hang out in the living room during your stay, where we have a floor table that is heated underneath, called a Kotatsu (be careful - sitting at this table is so comfortable, you might just end up spending your entire stay there). You are welcome to use the kitchen as much (or as little) as you like. There is a shelf in the refrigerator for your food, as well as space in the cabinets to put groceries. We keep basic groceries in stock for free use by guests, such as milk, juice, tea, coffee, snacks, etc. If you have a lot of luggage, there is always available storage space (we host many snowboarders/skiers).
There are different types of bedrooms, 2 communal toilets, and 2 shower rooms. The building was built 60 years ago and renovated with the help our friends and neighbors. Now, the building is called 'Guest House Waya'. Since we worked on it with many members of the community, the walls are colorful and feature various works of art by locals and travelers. A benefit of the community having taken part in the renovation is the consistent presence of locals who like to come hang out at our bar, with the Waya family and our guests. It's a win-win, as interesting locals get to meet travelers, and vice-versa. * We are in a wooden building that is 60 years old, so you may hear karaoke sounds from the snack bar next door. It can sound a bit like a soft, drunken lullaby, but they are always closed early enough that it won't bother you when you're trying to sleep.
The neighborhood is a downtown area that is quiet and safe, just across the river from the Susukino area. We are within 2~4 blocks from a lot of stores, including supermarkets and convenience stores. The local soup curry is stuff of legend. Members of the Waya family are highly knowledgeable about this city, so if you're looking for something in particular, we probably have a recommendation for you.
We are located within walking distance of the city centre, known as the Susukino and Odori areas. You can get almost anywhere in the centre of Sapporo city within 20-30 minutes on foot, or if you're feeling a bit lazy, we have TRANSPORTATION Kikusui subway station (The Tozai Line) is a 6 minute walk from Waya. Also, Gakuenmae subway station (The Toho Line) is an 8 minute walk. You can go anywhere in Sapporo city if you use those two subway stations. A couple of blocks from Waya, there is the Chuo bus at Sapporo Tsubaki Hotel, that can take you straight to the airport.
We accept only cash in Japanese yen and please pay the total fee when you check-in. Check-in time is from 4 p.m. until 10:30 p.m.
* If you checkin between from 10:30pm to 0:00am, it costs 500 JPY per 1 person. If you do not show up till 0:00am, we can not accept your checkin and charge you 100% cancelation fee, so please come and checkin at least until 0:00am.
Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival will incur all nights charge. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>