Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% prepayment required 6 weeks before arrival
restpayment 1 week before arrival
On request only. For groups with children under the age of 18 at least one person needs to be over 18 and take the responsilbility for the entire group
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
WOW Amsterdam is well connected to Amsterdam’s old city center by bicycle, public transport and car. Within walking distance to the hostel you will find a local market, supermarket, restaurants, bars and shops.
The WOW hostel has 352 beds divided over different types of dormitories, ranging from twelve, eight, six, four and two bedded rooms with bunk beds. Bathing facilities are either en-suite or assigned/dedicated bathrooms can be found next to the room in the hallway. Free WiFi is available in the entire building.
Bed linen is included. From the 1st of December 2017 we will not provide a towel anymore. You can buy one at the reception for Euro 5.00
Private locker available in each room. Please bring your own lock or buy one at the front desk.
WOW Amsterdam's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may preauthorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Please note that guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) and can only stay in family rooms.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>