Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are more than just a regular hostel, and this is why we have developed a unique lodging concept bringing together comfort and style, safety and fun.
The 1920s mansion had its original room disposition nearly unaltered, though it was completely renovated in terms of interior design and amenities. The decor has a retro inspiration, but with a modern and interactive touch. Our architectural project was based on the idea of combining the atmosphere of familiarity and coziness that only hostels can deliver to the style and comfort you are used to experiencing on the best hotels around the world.
We know that shared spaces are very important at a hostel, which is why we've paid special attention to ours. WE was designed to provide the best possible interaction between our guests with each common areas featuring its own identity and exclusive items, such as the chalkboard on the ceiling of the glass room, the cinema at the eat&drink area, the comfort of TV room and the special decor at the lounge. To sum up, everything was designed to make your stay in Sao Paulo as exciting and pleasant as it can be.
WE has 46 vacancies total, with shared rooms accommodating a maximum of 8 people. There is one en suit just for women, with a balcony; one room for couples, with a queen size bed and a huge balcony; one private room and 6 shared rooms. All the rooms are equipped with
individual lockers, wall sockets and reading lights.
Located at Vila Mariana, one of Sao Paulo's most traditional neighborhoods, the hostel sits on a peaceful corner, right beside a bike rental spot and close to many of the city's famous touristic spots, as well as the main metro line that will get you to the most iconical touristics points and the domestic airport. But the important thing here is that the WE is extremely close to Parque do Ibirapuera,and just one block away from the bohemian Joaquim da Tavora Street, with its many bars and a exciting nightlife.
You should also know that we offer towels, bedding sheets and Wi-Fi free of charge to our guests. And if you need any further information our team will be happy to assist you - not only with things related to your stay at the WE, but also with tips and informations that will make you enjoy every minute of Sao Paulo. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>