Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full prepayment prior to arrival. 28 day cancellation policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless booked through the Groups Desk, rooms may not be allocated together and may not be private. To ensure this happens we recommend that you contact the Groups Desk to arrange.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Cycle hire is available directly from the property and can be used to cycle to see all the local attractions or directly into Amsterdam central.
Located right behind the east of the city, Via Amsterdam is only a 10 minutes metro ride away from Amsterdam centre and just 15 minutes to Amsterdam Central Station. Via Amsterdam is in the middle of the student campus which ensure that there is always a lively vibe. Everything anyone would need during a stay in Amsterdam is close by. From a supermarket to pizzeria and from a gym to cafÃ©.
â€˜Urban eleganceâ€™ is how you could describe our minimalistic designed rooms. The focus is on the super comfy mattresses along with the crisp linen and fluffy pillows. The beds are custom build and equipped with headboard to ensure privacy and an electricity socket, USB chargers and headlight. Your valuables are safe as you have your personal locker / storage space. Letâ€™s not forget the en suite bathrooms with kick-ass shower that will make sure you have all the energy you need for the energetic city life.
Via Amsterdam Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (No Amex), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - city tax 2.08 EUR per person per night will be charged at the hostel.
Breakfast not included - 7.50 EUR per person per day.
24 hour Reception.
Under 18 years must be accompanied with an adult when checking in/staying at the property, private dorms/rooms must be booked. No children can stay in share dorms.
Pets are not allowed with the exception of service dogs. We kindly ask you to contact us prior to making your booking if you will be staying with an assistance dog.
The credit/debit card holder must be present upon arrival with the credit card used for reservation. If payment is made via a third party credit/debit card, please contact the reservation team to arrange payment, they will provide a credit card authorization form that will need to be completed by the card holder along with photo identification.
If no third party payment was arranged prior arrival and the card used for payment cannot be presented at Reception by the card holder, the card will be refunded and guest will be asked to provide different card or pay by cash for accommodation. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sauna parowa
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Opcja posiłków
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>