Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancelations will be allowed 14 days or less prior to arrival – there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
Reduction in numbers:
- To reduce less than 10% of the group’s original size between 30 and 15 days before arrival nothing will not be charged.
- To reduce more than 10% of the group’s original size between 30 and 15 days before arrival, it will be charged 15% of the cancelled amount.
-To reduce the group’s original size 14 to 11 days before arrival, it will be charged a 25% of the cancelled amount.
- To reduce the group’s original size 10 to 5 days before the arrival, it will be charged a 50% of the cancelled amount.
- To reduce the group’s original size 4 to 3 days before the arrival, it will be charged 90% of the cancelled amount.
- To reduce the group original size 2 days before the arrival, it will be charged 100% of the cancelled amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
-The hostel will charge the first night as an extra guarantee of the booking. - Failing to pay the first night of accommodation will result in your booking being cancelled.
-This deposit is not refundable.
-Total Payment will have to be arranged with the property until 15 days prior to arrival.
Taxes: A tourist tax of 0.72€ per person per night will be charged at check-in and will apply for the first 7 nights.
-Security Deposit: An additional deposit of 10€ per person will be requested and will be returned at check-out, once the key card and bed linen have been returned.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
- The hostel reserves the right to refuse admission.
-Guests checking-out before the pre-arranged check-out date will not be refunded for the nights not spend.
- The hostel reserves the right to request a new deposit if the original has been spent for a justified reason (e.g. damages done by the client).
- By booking a bed in a dorm the guest accepts to share the room with other people. If the guest doesn’t wish to share with anyone, all the unoccupied beds will have to be paid in order to book a private room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
- Barcelona Urbany Hostel is welcoming travellers from all around the world for over a decade. In 2018 we reformed the building and renewed it with a decoration inspired in the surfer and backpacker philosophy.
- Our staff makes the difference – they are your best ally to get to know the city and make the most of your stay enjoying the activities organised by them.
- Meeting point is at the 3rd floor – pool, free PC’s, TV, breakfast lounge, and a bar serving snacks and drinks for very little. You might be lucky and arrive for karaoke or movie night if we are in the mood!
- We also have two terraces (3rd and 13th floor), perfect scenery for drinks and panoramic views of the city.
- Free WiFi all around the hostel.
- Security is key to us; we want you to visit Barcelona feeling that your belongings are safe.
- In Clot, between Sagrada Familia and Barceloneta beach.
- Direct train from the airport (El Clot-Aragó station).
- Five minutes walking to two underground stops (Clot and Encants).
- Plaça Catalunya is only five stops in underground line 1 and Sagrada Familia is only a couple of stops away (or 20 minutes walking).
- Private, shared and only female rooms.
- Ensuite bathroom in all rooms.
- Electronic keycard to access both rooms and individual locker.
- Free bed linen.
- AC and heating in all rooms.
- Only female rooms feature hair straightener, hairdryer and additional mirrors.
EXTRAS AND ACTIVITIES
- On arrival, you will be given a map and we will explain you some basic information about the city.
- We will give you all details about activities and plans you can enjoy with us during your stay.
- 24 hour reception every day, all year around.
- We speak Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, … Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Stół bilardowy
Bardzo duży hostel ogólnoświatowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>