Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
URBAN OASIS 2021: WE ARE BACK TO SHARE.
Urban Oasis born of the dreams of two Italian people with a strong passion for traveling. The Urban Oasis. is the first backpackers' experience in Puglia. With help from friends and designers, we have combined our expertise to create an oasis in the middle of the city providing an unforgettable and relaxing time in Lecce. Feel at home in our cosy chill-out lounge with TV and free Wi-Fi connection. Meet other travellers, swap a book and sip a coffee or beer as you share ideas for new experiences in Lecce. A fully furnished common kitchen is available for all guests. Outside we have an amazing quiet 400mq courtyard with fifteen fruit trees, relaxing area and hammocks. We provide free city maps. There is a supermarket, pizza delivery, and free parking nearby
Located in a “Liberty” building in a premium location in downtown Lecce, the Urban Oasis is 500m from the central station and within walking distance of most major attractions. With a bus stop right around the corner, you will find this a perfect base for setting out to explore the region -- including the most beautiful beaches of the Salento, Gallipoli, Otranto, and more. The Urban Oasis is in an ideal location for those looking to explore Lecce’s culture on foot; it is convenient to nightlife, shopping and the historical sites of Sant Oronzo Square, Duomo Square and Basilica di Santa Croce.
We offer brightly decorated and simply furnished, our mixed/shared dorms are light and open rooms that can accommodate up to four people. All beds come with a private reading lamp, white bed linen and cosy blankets and pillows. Each bed has its own locker for personal belongings. The rooms have “royal” vaulted ceilings and antique decorated tiled floors. Room options include ensuite or shared bathroom.
Urban Oasis Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 10:30.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 10:00 to 20:00. Please if you are planning to arrive any time later that 8pm mail the hostel directly otherwise the hostel is entitle to cancel the booking without refunding you as the reception after 8pm is normally closed. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>