Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Urban Camper Copenhagen - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 48-hours before arrival. Non-refundable will be charged directly after the time of booking. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full amount of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00. If you will arrive after midnight, please let us know :)
Check out before 11:00 .
All reservations are charged 48 hours prior to arrival
Linen and towel included.
Lockers in tent (bring your own padlock or buy one here)
We do not accept customers younger than 17 years of age (Below 18 years old - just a company of a responsible adult and only in private rooms).
Non smoking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>