Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
This property has a 2 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay, unless otherwise stated below
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We offer cozy beds and private bathrooms with steamy showers. Our exceptional staff is ready to help with your every need!
Perfect for your arrival or departure, the property is 5 kms from the airport and 2 kms from Peru's largest bus terminal. Shuttle service can be arranged to bring you safely to our doors.
Surrounded by restaurants and a fresh market and with two of Lima's largest malls near-by (3kms) there are plenty of food and shopping options.
For those who like culture and history, the old downtown city center is just 8kms away with its beautiful cathedrals, plazas, museums and architecture. We can also organize tours to Miraflores and other exciting destinations.
Free Wifi , communal kitchen and rooftop barbecue supplies are just a few of the great services we provide!
Free continental Breakfast (includes coffee, tea, bread, jam, butter and fruits )
Breakfast is served from 6.30 to 9 am everyday
Eggs and be added by an extra charge of 2 soles
All payments by credit or debit card have a 5% extra charge
Prepare to be pampered. Make Tupac your home base for adventure in Perú! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>