Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
less then 24hours notice will be fully charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The town not only offers the visitor a huge selection of pubs and restaurants to choose from, but also acts as the perfect base for trips into the Snowdonia National Park. There is very good public transport in and out of the National Park.
The hostel is a 200-year old, five floored town house, which is fully heated with all comforts of a home. The breakfast and kitchen/dining area in the basement is 600 years old! This also acts as a great place to congregate after the pub.
Continental breakfast and all bedding are provided in the overnight charge. We have a common room with TV/video's and games, along with a great choice of CDs to play. There is also a book exchange and a secure left luggage facility.
The bedrooms sleep either 4 or 6 and can be arranged as mixed or single sex dorms. There is also a double penthouse en suite wich can also be arranged as a family room. We are easy going, flexible and WTB approved. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>