Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 2 day prior arrival no fees, fail to cancel within 2 days prior of arrival or non show 100%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are a tiny family conduit hostel with just 16 beds that sits in the village of Phra-Ae within a couple of hundred meters from the beach (of course it’s Phra-Ae beach you may know it as Long Beach as well).
Make no mistake our friendly, informal style is perfect for travelers to make themselves at home and meet new friends, our restaurant-bar on site can provide real breakfasts and fast food style meals. At The Zoo, you will find a common area that is perfect for chilling out and meet up while having a beer or some of your favorite drinks and food, playing some board games with your new friends or reading a book from our library.
We are Family friendly, Children older than 8 YO are allowed in our hostel
There structure of The Zoo is simple, at the ground floor you’ll find the lobby/bar and the inside/outside common area and at the upper floor two dormitories that come equipped with air-conditioning, 4 comfortable bunks beds (9 inches thick cozy mattresses) and en suite shower.
We are very concerned about your safety, according to the Thai laws anyone in the hostel will be registered and reported at the immigration police, we will hold copy of every guest and visitor passport, security cameras are active 24/7 at the property and a security deposit system at the reception (common safe-box accessible from the staff only) and some safety boxes are available to store your valuables. We can proudly say that since 2013 we didn’t experience any thieving in our property.
We are able to speak Thai, English and Italian, we do understand Spanish and Portuguese as well.
We will be happy to give you a free welcome hug (if you want it) and we gonna do our best for provide you an enjoyable stay.
As in any hostel we have some common sense rules to follow to make everybody comfortable so please, Before you booking read carefully the 'things to note' section on this website so you’ll haven’t any surprise upon arrival.
Thanks for reading and we hope you’re choosing us for your stay in Koh Lanta. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>