Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
ecotourism, friend, family
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The yard is an eco-hostel in Ari, which is in the center of Bangkok. We have guests from all over the world who generally want to relax in a peaceful environment and plan their travels. One thing that makes our hostel different (from your typical hostel) is that we aim to reduce our environmental impact as much as possible.
When we designed the hostel we took our impact on the environment into consideration. For example, we used recycled materials to build the rooms, which are actually old shipping containers. We also insulated the rooms with recycled paper to reduce energy consumption from air conditioning. Another way we reduce our impact is by using less plastic. For instance, we donâ€™t sell plastic bottles of water and we encourage guests to refill their bottles.
The aims of the hostel are represented by the company name. In English yard means an open space next to a house. However, in Thai, yard means family. Therefore, we are aiming to provide a living space that has a warm friendly feeling, like a family. We want to bring people together so they can share stories, make connections, and learn about sustainable ways of living.
If you are looking for your home in Thailand. Please come to The Yard and be family.
Our yard provide
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Air condition
- 24/7 check-in and out
- Bicycle (Free of charge)
- Free luggage storage up to 2 months.
- Big Green space. After long day, lay back in our yard.
- BBQ equipments for you when you want to BBQ party.
- And super comfortable bed and duvet Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Krai Thailand
3-cie, Continent Asia
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>