Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Situated only a short walk from the city centre as well as Sydney's world class tourist attractions including the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens and Sydney Harbour. Train stations and bus stops that will carry you to popular destinations like Bondi Beach and Darling Harbour as well as transport hubs like Central Station and Circular Quay are just a few minutes from our door.
PLEASE NOTE: Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in the hostel.
The hostel offers a selection of room types including 3, 4, and 6 bed shared dorm rooms as well as some private rooms. All our rooms feature beds with brand new mattresses (September 2016) and come with fresh laundered linen and storage lockers (locks not provided). Towel hire is available for a small refundable deposit.
We have a brand new roof top sundeck area with a fully equipped kitchen featuring brand new large fridges, a microwave, stove top, oven, toaster and kettle. There is also a laundry with coin operated washers and dryers, as well as an iron and ironing board. Sit and relax in the warm Australian sun (don't forget your sunscreen and hat) or in the shade if you prefer on our sundeck. In the evening the lights of the Sydney city skyline provide a great backdrop as you mingle with other guests and make new friends.
The warm and friendly pub down stairs has one of the best bistros in East Sydney. Open from 10am until late everyday, we have 14 different beers and ciders on tap and a great selection of wines and spirits. Our big screen TV's show most major live sports from around the world
Please note we are only able to provide accommodation for people between the ages of 18 and 35. We do not accept guests under the age of 18, even when they are travelling with their parents or guardians.
Our rooms are all non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the roof top sundeck, but not in the kitchen or laundry. Sorry but no pets are allowed.
Also we can not guarantee that guests staying in mixed dorm rooms will be in the same room. Especially during busy periods such as Christmas and New Year. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>