Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The hotel is located within walking distance to main attractions such as Dizengoff Street, Hayarkon park and many shopping and entertainment centers, restaurants and bars. The building itself is a historic spot that was used in the distant past as a concrete hall which hosted the first concert of the philharmonic orchestra conducted by the Italian virtuoso Arturo Toscani in 1936.
The Spot Hostel is suitable for couples, families, small groups or individual travelers and will be there local comfort zone away from home
The very special place has a young and vibrant atmosphere and offers a variety of activities and events in the hotel and its surroundings.
Together the combination of old and new, urban and sea views make it very attractive and inviting.
We offer a wide range of accommodations, all uniquely designed and offer a comfortable and pleasant setting for its guests. You can choose from its 80 plus rooms that include: dorms (4, 6,8,10 beds), family rooms, single 'capsule' rooms, private and double rooms.
The spot offers free Wi-Fi.
There is a restaurant offering local Israeli cuisine, As well as a hip bar.
The Spot Hostel policies & conditions;
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:30.
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival by 6pm.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card in before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 12 days.
Reception is open 24hrs
Taxes included for non-Israeli citizens. Israeli citizens need to pay VAT @17%.
We do not accept customers younger than years of age.
Maximum stays is 12 days Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Sala zebrań
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>