Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Shiralee accommodates all travellers from around the world offering free Wi-Fi to all guests, free breakfast (consisting of toast, bread, butter, peanut butter, marmalade and jams) for all guests, TV with Netflix, provides laundry facilities, free locker usage (provide your own lock) and free towel use. If you are feeling peckish or thirsty there are vending machines with drinks and snacks available. We have a very large outdoor area where guests are allowed to drink, listen to music and enjoy meeting other travellers. plus we now have a A ice cold water dispenser to use free of charge.
The reception is open from 8.30 am till 12 pm then from 6pm till 9 pm monday till thusday and from 8.30 am till 12 pm and 6-10.30 pm friday,saturday and sunday 7 days a week. Check in outside the reception hours would be self-check-in and all the info will be sent to you after the booking.
Nearly all our rooms have air-conditioning and room sizes vary from privatee rooms and 4-share or 6-share and mixed or female-only. Prices vary accordingly to accommodate everybody.
Guest come to The Shiralee intending to stay for a few days but end up staying for weeks or even months! You will meet great people here and make friends for life.
Please note with twin rooms you sometimes will get a whole 4-6 bed dorm for as we use them as twin rooms when its busy.
Free food nights and we also cater for vegetarians on these nights.
As this hostel is centrally located, guests can take a 9-minute drive to Kings Park for a picnic or Cottesloe Beach, a 20-minute drive away for a beautiful swim in the ocean. To reach us from from the airport: you can take bus 380 to the bus station in the city. From there, take bus 60, which will drop you off in front of the hostel. The price is around $8. Be aware that busses only take small change. The bus starts around 5am and ends around midnight. (For the exact timetable see the TransPerth website). If you want to get a taxi or an Uber itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s around $35.
Please Note: We are an international youth hostel. We can only accept guests with a valid international passport or driving licence (NO locals) and do not accept guests over the age of 35 in dorm rooms. Unfortunately, we have no facilities for guests under the age of 18 years.
We don't charge a deposit for linen or crockery and there is no surcharge for card payment.
Please also be aware that multiple guests booking on the one booking may not be staying in the same room.
Please note the setup of twin rooms do change from time to time from two single beds to a double on the bottom and a single on top which makes a bunk bed.
See you soon at The Shiralee Hostel in Perth, Western Australia! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>