Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We opened in 2002 as the first hostel true backpacker in Perú. A perfect blend of a Party Hostel and laid-back place to meet other cool travelers in clean and modern facilities.
We are located in a beautiful colonial mansion, a few blocks from the main square in Barranco. This is the most vibrant district of whole of Lima, here you will be in a quiet side street and facing the ocean; Near, You can find dozens of shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and other attractions.
Our comfy hostel provides you with everything that you possibly need on the road. We have an amazing staff (bilingual) who can help you to book any activities, transportation or tickets. Once you're ready to keep in track for your trip, unless you want to stay!
We also offer you:
- 24/7 hot water with good pressure.
- Free WIFI and computers for your use.
- Clean and comfy beds.
- Free TV Lounge area with cable and DVD's.
- Ping Pong table.
- Pool Table.
- Backyard with Hammock.
- Book Exchange.
- Bar open every night till 01:00 am, plus amazing parties each week. After the bar closes, our nightlife guide will take you to a different club every night.
- Restaurant from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Free Lockers with electric sockets inside.
- Airport Shuttle.
- Laundry Service.
- Travel Desk (No commission).
Visit us and enjoy the ultimate hostel experience!
- For groups: In the shared rooms we can't warranty that the whole group will be in the same room, we do promise our best to keep your group together.
- If you're a foreigner: You're exonerated to pay tax (IGV 18%) for accommodation (Decree 919, article 33 of the Peruvian Law). This will apply only if you have less than 60 consecutive days in Peru. You must show your passport and Immigration card at the check-in, in order to apply this exoneration.
- If you're a local tourist: Our prices don't include IGV (tax 18%). This will be added upon the check-in. You must show your DNI to access our installations.
We are also in Mancora and Cusco! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>