Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% prepayment before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
What you need to know before you book your stay with us.
In line with the advisory from local authorities, please be informed:
Suspension of Services & Amenities: The following services and amenities are currently not available - Breakfast Service, Shared Toiletries in Bathrooms and Ladies-only Floor.
Terms and conditions
1.Hotel reserve the right to cancel any booking if payment is not receive prior to arrival, payment can be make via Hotel's payment link which will be sent to your email after reservation is make Cash currency acceptance: Singapore Dollar
2.Credit and Debit Card: Mastercard and Visa
All rates is exclusive of 7% goods and services tax
3.Minimum age to check in: 18 years old. We generally do not accept children below the age of 12 years old, each teenage guest below 18 years old will need to be accompanied by at least one adult.
Check-in time: 1500hrs
Check-out time: 1100hrs
4.Passport is required upon arrival and check on vaccination status is required.
Early check-in or any request is subject to bed availability
5.Please notify us of any cancellation at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date base from check in time 1500hrs, otherwise the 100% charge will be levied Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Automaty sprzedaży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>