Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Built in 1896 and a State Listed Heritage Building, The Old Swan Barracks offers quality accommodation and fantastic facilities at very affordable prices.
Previous winner of the Best Hostel in WA, a stay at the Barracks provides the budget backpacker with the best that Perth has to offer, with a wide variety of accommodation from twelve-bed dorms to private rooms. Our affordable rates include a Free breakfast and Free wifi.
Check out our 'deals' for some great specials! Weekly rates from $135per week
We will need your ID to check you in. As we have a liquor license, we will need your Passport, Australian Driver's License or a WA Proof of Age Card.
RECEPTION HOURS ARE LIMITED to 08:30am - 12pm and 12:30pm-3pm,
Our Host can help with any Check-Ins until 9pm,
but the Arrival Time has to be confirmed with us beforehand.
Check in 1:00pm-9:00pm
Check out 08.30 - 10:00am
If you cancel a booking within our 1 day cancellation policy, you will be charged your first nights stay
Non Refundable Booking will be charged at time of Booking Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>