Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Mermaid Hostel is a new vibrant place to stay in Cancun.
Our Hostel offers 15 comfy beds, If you need a private suite or want to meet people and stay in one of our 4 people dorms we are the best option for you!
The Mermaid Hostel has a privilege location in town, across the street from the Caribbean Sea.
It is the perfect place for travellers seeking for some privacy and extra comfort .
Guests can enjoy our rooftop “Pirate deck” terrace with a beautiful panoramic view of the Ocean and the Jungle (sunsets and sunrise are breathtaking) We have a grill at this cool lounge area for you to relax and enjoy a good time!
Our “Surfer’s lounge” offers a casual atmosphere, with cool furniture, palm trees and art.
At our front desk you can find everything to organize your tours and activities (scuba diving, snorkel, parks, attractions, cenotes, pyramids, kitesurfing, wakeboard, we can also recommend the best culinary experiences and nightlife in Cancun…) For more information, please contact us!
The Mermaid Hostel has a great location, we are located in a private residential area with security. Walking distance to the Ferry that takes you to Isla Mujeres. 6 minutes by taxi or bus to the ADO bus station (takes you to the airport, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum, etc). 5 min by taxi or bus from Cancun’s local nightlife and hot spots in town. And 8 min by taxi or bus from the hotel zone. We are located right next to archaeological site El Meco
The best part of all We are across the beach from local fisherman restaurants and playa el Niño.
TAXES NOT INCLUDED - 19%.
Impuesto de Saneamiento *New tax per person per stay $1.5 usd Not Included payment upon arrival
Just a bus away from all the hot spots in Cancun (you can take the bus right across the street 24/7) Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>