Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We have a wide range of dormitory and private rooms to suit all occasions, even different sized dormitory beds for those who prefer a bit more space.
If speaking Japanese has got you a little concerned, not to worry, we have staff members from all over the world including France, China, Australia, Taiwan and Korea, who are more than happy to assist with any needs you may have during your stay.
With its own café, guests are able to relax in the downstairs café space while enjoying a range of food and coffee from our all day menu.
If the timing is right, feel free to join us in one of our events, where you will have the chance to try your hand at cooking and eating some authentic Japanese food.
Other amenities include: free Wi-Fi, personal lockers, spacious living room, kitchen and curtained dormitory beds to ensure privacy.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
1).Check in from 16:00-22:00
Check out 11:00
2). 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
3). We accept cash and credit card payment upon arrival. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>