Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
In our café, you can enjoy our Finnish breakfast buffet and find delicious local cafe products and drinks. Note, that we offer only vegetarian and vegan products and we always favor local products. We also organize all sorts of culture events in our café, like live music, theatre and art exhibitions.
We offer a good night sleep in beautifully decorated 2 bed private rooms and 4-6 bed dorms. The shower and toilet facilities are shared for all the guests. Showers are on the bottom floor, toilets on the 1st floor and rooms on the 2nd floor. We also have a comfy living room and a well-equipped guest kitchen available for our hostel guests.
We are located in the bohemian Upper Town, in the oldest stone building in Jyväskylä. The Upper Town is full of cozy little boutiques, great bars and restaurants. Behind our building you can find a lovely little park and on the opposite site of the street, the bustling University campus area. We are only 1km away from the city centre. Almost all of the sights are within walking distance and for a longer expeditions you can rent a bike from the hostel!
The Local Culture Hostel & Café Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Mastercard, Visa, visa electron).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - you can customize your breakfast to meet your needs (2,00€-14,30€)
Reception is open
Child friendly. Children under 15 must have their parents written consent to accommodate without adult supervision.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>