Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A cash deposit of $25/person is required.
No alcohol is to be consumed upsatirs in the hostel.
Specials in the downstairs Bar will apply to all group bookings.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
A deposit will be required for all groups of $25/person
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Located above THE LITTLE PUB HOTEL,The backpackers offers a variety of private and dorm rooms to accommodate international youth travellers.
A VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IS REQUIRED WHEN CHECKING IN.
Little Pub Backpackers offers a fully equipped self catering kitchen, free laundry facilities, free internet and WiFi connection, free secure lockers as well as being Adelaide's most conveniently located hostel, close to all major city attractions, transport, shopping and eateries.
Reception desk is staffed 24 hours. Early Check in can be arranged if you contact management 48 hours prior to arrival.
Management and staff look forward to your arrival and endeavour to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Parking is available for $12 a day at the wilson's carpark
ENTRY IS ABOVE THE LITTLE PUB HOTEL-RECEPTION LOCATED IN THE BAR AREA. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Odkryty taras
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>