Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
SOCIAL BUT RESPONSIBLE
We are currently following all procedural advice from local governments and taking every necessary measure to ensure your safety, comfort and happiness.
- We are up to speed with local government guidelines, advices from WHO and the CDC.
- Deep cleaning throughout our hostels has been increased.
- We offer sanitization in all common areas and public spaces.
Your experience in Barcelona will be unforgettable staying at The Hipstel Parallel our newest hostel in Barcelona. Our common room is large with a fully equipped kitchen and our huge terrace is a perfect place to chill and make new friends.
Our staff members are just like our guests – happy, fun, and international.
We have double dorms, 10 bed dorms, 12 bed dorms and 14 bed dorms. Security doors with key cards, WIFI, air conditioning, and big lockers in each room.
We hope to see you soon!
The Hipstel Parallel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Cancellations must be made per e-mail.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Debit and credit cards payment accepted upon arrival with a 3% commission.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
24 Hours Reception.
No pets allowed.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 and less than 40 years old years of age.
Key cards: ID requested to return at CHECK OUT. If key is missing the hostel charges 5€.
Children not allowed.
16-17 years old guests parent authorization requested.
There is no parking for bikes
*Disclaimer: Photographs of rooms featured on this site may not be identical representations
Things to Note
****COVID RESTRICTIONS: Kitchen and shared areas may be closed during the Covid-19 restrictions according to official notifications from Spanish government.
*** Please keep 2 meters social distance
*** Mandatory use of mask in shared areas inside the hostel
*** Please wash your hands frequently
*** Catalunya requires use of mask in all outdoors: public transport, street, shops, supermarkets, etc. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>