Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
All rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, common rooms and hallways have been freshly painted !!!
Reception and check-in is at Backpack OZ 30 seconds across the street and is open from 8.00AM until 12PM and then 4PM until 8PM (April-August 2020)
The Guest House offers additional facilities to normal backpacker hostels, and the shared kitchen and bathroom facilities are cleaned daily and are modern and spacious.
Also, The Guest House is also sister property to Backpack OZ which is just over the road, where you can use the facilities like the bar and internet access then return to the peaceful Guest House for a great nights sleep!
The Guesthouse offers electronic key card access, air-conditioned rooms, TV and basin in private rooms, a continental breakfast (toast and cereal), freshly washed linen and duvet, and a large rooftop deck with views to the Adelaide Hills.
FREE chili con carne and rice for dinner to all guests on Monday nights and FREE Dominos pizzas or PASTA or RICE DISH for dinner to all guests on Wednesday nights (served at Backpack OZ)
We'll throw in all night happy hours at the bar on Monday and Wednesday as well (5PM-10PM)
FREE WiFi at the Guest House.
You are also welcome to use all facilities at Backpack Oz, including the bar with daily happy hour ($4.00 beers), free WiFi 24/7, latest release DVD's, the free pool table (during office hours), email and internet facilities, and the luggage storage.
We hope you choose to stay with us and leave with fond memories of both Adelaide and The Guest House.
Sam, Penny & Tom Twelftree
Owners since 1999
Reception and check-in is at Backpack OZ 30 seconds across the street and is open from 7.00 am till 10.00 pm.
Reception is open from 7am- 10pm Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>