Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no stag or hen groups!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our Family rooms are perfect for your trip to Dublin Zoo or any other family outing.
Our front of house staff, have many years of experience in the hospitality industry and they are committed to making your stay in Dublin, a relaxing, informative and memorable time.
When you return from your day in the City you can relax and unwind in our lounge area, make yourself a coffee in our open plan dining area, or step out into our boutique garden space and enjoy some quiet time to read a book or simply chat with friends.
Our lounge area has all the modern conveniences to help make your stay as relaxing as possible, you may use our TV/DVD player, Free Wi-Fi and so forth.
We offer free semi-continental breakfast that can be enjoyed in our open plan dining area or in our boutique garden space.
Our rooms are comfortable and clean, we have fitted wooden floors to ensure deep cleaning can be achieved each day. Our rooms have large airy windows and en-suite bathrooms. As we are five minutes away from O'Connell Street, you get all the benefits of modern city living without the noise of city center.
Our front of house staff, are highly trained with some staff having previously worked with some of the most prestigious accommodation vendors in the world. A true Cead Mile Failte (hundred-thousand-welcomes) can be expected each time you arrive at the Dublin Central Hostel.
Our front of house staff, have enjoyed the many tours on offer in Dublin and can offer you expert advice on which tours will deliver for your expectations, our staff will inform you about the various tours and then book your tour if you so desire.
At the Dublin Central Hostel we believe: 'A stranger, is just a friend, you have yet to meet.'
Book now and be our guest.
Maximum night stay of 7 nights. Guests booking longer than 7 days will be cancelled.
Minimum age for the 8 bed dorms is 18 years and maximum age 35 years Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gra w piłkarzyki
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>