Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy agreed case by case depending on circumstances.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit of 25/person may be payable in advance of check-in.
Security Deposits may be payable on arrival and refundable upon departure. All groups must read and signed house rules.
Under 18s must be accompanied by adult supervisors.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our facilities include en suite rooms, complimentary continental breakafst (and complimentary tea/coffee all day), excellent self-catering kitchen facilities, relaxing lounges with breathtaking mountain and sea views of Mweelrea mountain and The Killary - Ireland's only fjord; outdoor barbeque facilities, camping area and much more.
Walking in Connemara, Outdoor Activities in Connemara:
The Killary Harbour Walk and Leenane Hill are right on our
doorstep. We have maps and details of these and all other nearby walks. Connemara National Park is about 15 mins. drive.
We're adjacent to the Killary Adventure Company where you can get discounts for a range of activities including kayaking,bunjee-jumping, high ropes, climbing wall - and bike rental.
Great base for participants in some of Connemara's best known events including the Connemarathon, Gaelforce West, Connemara Adventure Challenge, The Turf Warrior Challenges, Leenane Mountain Walking Festival,
Connemara Mussel Festival, Connemara Rough Diamond, Connemara Sea Week, Connemara Bog week, Leenane Autumn Festival, and many
Just 10 mins drive from Scubadive West.
Within 10-15 minutes drive of some of Connemara's best attractions - including the very beautiful beaches at Glassilaun and Lettergesh , passing by Lough Fee where Oscar Wilde summered in the 1870s.
Great base for some of Ireland's best drives - the N59 from Galway to Westport; Doolough, Renvyle Peninsula.
Sit and read near the warm stoves in our relaxing lounges ,
choosing from an extensive library of DVDS, great selection of books of Irish interest, travel books, chick-lit(!) and much more ....
If activity doesn't appeal to you then the serenity of the location of The Connemara Hostel is an attraction in itself.
Watch a movie from our extensive DVD library, read a book from our extensive library.
Family Rooms at The Connemara Hostel from E60/room/night, subject to availability.
A Family Room has 1 double bed and from 1 to 5 single beds - so can comfortably accommodate 2 adults with up to 5 children depending on room size booked. e.g a 3-bed family room has one Double and two Single Beds so can sleep a family of 4 etc.
All Family Rooms have a private bathroom. Some Family Rooms are available to book online
If you don't have a car:
An easy and enjoyable way to travel to The Connemara Hostel is with Galway Tour Company. The bus collects at Sleepzone Galway City every day at 9.45am, does a tour of Connemara, and you can 'Jump Off' at
The Connemara Hostel at about 1.00pm. When you would like to return to Galway City you can simply 'Jump On' again, complete the tour of Connemara and return to Galway City by about 6.00pm.
Discount tickets are available at Reception at Sleepzone Galway City.
This tour includes Ashford Castle, Cong, Lough na Fooey, Kylemore Abbey & Gardens, the Inagh valley and Killary Fjord.
Don't forget to pick up some food in Galway City or in the village of Cong, if you need to.
N.B. Remember this property is quite isolated. While we have vending
machines that sell drinks and snacks, if planning on preparing meals
yourself it is advisable to bring food with you, rather than having to
drive or walk a few miles to buy groceries. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>