Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Capsule Hotel offers futuristic-style accommodation in the heart of the Sydney CBD (Central Business District) and above The Century Bar, which has a range of tap beers and a wide selection of cocktails darts and other entertainment.
The Capsule Hotel is situated on the corner of George Street and Liverpool Street and within a 2-minute walk from Town Hall Railway Station, offering access to all of Sydney’s top attractions. including Hyde Park, Darling Harbour, World Square ICC Sydney Theatre and Pitt Street Mall. Darling Harbour and Chinatown are both within a 5-minute walk. Sydney Airport is 20 minutes away by train or car.
Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and rooms. Featuring front or side entry, each unique capsule comes with in-capsule safety deposit box, a secure locker, USB plugs, a mirror and adjustable lights with power point. All rooms are air-conditioned and bed linen is provided. Our deluxe side entry capsule includes android TV and towels. Laundry facilities are available for an additional charge.
Sydney CBD is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, food and restaurants.
Solo travellers particularly like our location — they rated it 9.1 for a one-person stay.
This property is also rated for the best value in Sydney! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
On-day booking can only be made before 10:30pm . Booking received after 10:30pm is for future check-in dater only.
Xmas and NYE Policies - Any bookings between 24 Dec 20 - 2 Jan 21 & 24 Dec 21 - 2 Jan 22, are all Non - Refundable. No cancellations or refunds are permitted on bookings during the New Year’s Eve period. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>