Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancel 14 days or less before your check in date or are a 'No Show' - We will charge your credit/laser card a further 25% of your total booking.
If you cancel 15 days or more before your check in date we will charge your credit/laser card a further 15% of your total booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings cannot be made by a person under 18. Adult supervision required for youth groups. When checking in the leader of the group will be required to sign a form accepting responsibility for their party. If breakages or damages do occur during your stay at Centre you will be required to pay for these. Any monies due will be debited from your card. Groups are asked to be courteous to other guests using the Centre.
Special needs groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Benwiskin Centre, awarded the EU Flower Ecolabel Certification in July 2008 in recognition of their 'Green' approach to their services from the European Commission under the Tourist Accommodation category is one of the most ideally situated holiday hostels in North County Sligo. Set in the shadow of Benwiskin Mountain, part of the Ireland's Dartry Mountain range, with the Sligo coastline a short distance away, the Benwiskin Centre invites those looking for hostels in Sligo to come and experience the beauty of the North West of Ireland.
Why visit the Benwiskin Centre Hostel?
Are you looking for hostels in rural Sligo or self catering in Sligo, then look no further. The Benwiskin Centre is an ideal base for your family to explore the North West. The Benwiskin Centre is a 30 bed Hostel and Self Catering Accommodation Centre in a rural village called Ballintrillick, which is in North County Sligo.
We operate a 48 hour cancellation policy or the first night stay will be charged.
PLEASE NOTE: Check in time is AFTER 15:00 until 20:00 on the day of your arrival and check out time is at 11:00am on the day of your departure. Please call us in advance if you are arriving outside of office hours and inform a member of staff of your expected time of arrival (please arrive before 8pm).
The Benwiskin Centre high quality self catering accommodation, refurbished in 2019, is available all year round. We can cater for individuals, couples, families,group bookings,workshops, family reunions etc up to 32-35 people. We have:-
2 Family rooms - A King bed and a set of bunk beds, En-suite, TV (private)
1 Family room - A double bed and a set of bunk beds, En-suite, TV (private)
1 Double room - A double bed, En-suite, TV (private)
2 Twin/Quadruple rooms - 2 single beds and a set of bunk beds, En-suite, TV (private)
1 Twin room - 2 single beds, En-suite, TV (private)
1 Dorm room - 4 sets of bunk beds, En-suite
En-suite facilities in all rooms
All bed linen is provided
Guest need to bring their own towels (towels available for hire at €1 each)
Travel cot available on request
All ground floor rooms
A fully equipped self-catering kitchen and dining room
Tea/coffee/sugar/salt/pepper/cooking oil prov-ided
Common room with open fire, TV
TV in all private rooms
Wash/dry laundry(service provided by staff during office hours Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)
Patio, Barbeque area and garden
Herb garden for guests use
Free Wi-Fi access for guests
Local tourist information available
Private lockable lockers
Free private parking
Open all year round
The Centre is an approved venue suitable for solemnisation of civil marriages. You can choose to have your ceremony here or just hire the whole centre to celebrate with your friends and family!! So if looking for something a little different, why not arrange a visit and take a look around. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>