Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Hotel can be accessed by public transport throughout the day with cabs and public transport. Hotel is surrounded by apple orchard with the picturesque view of Kinnaur Kailash Mountain range and pine forest. We have 10 Rooms with attached Bathrooms and queen sized bed perfect for two people. We also have Dorm's for backpackers 6 dorm's each in two floors total of 12 Dorms.
For dining we have 40 seated restaurant at the ground floor which mostly serves continental and Indian food. A visitor can take a walk to forest area nearby or take a walk to Yuwaringi Village. Visitor can visit Brelengi Gompa with distance of 850 m and 5 min walking from the Alpine Nest Hotel, also Chandika Devi Temple, Kothi is 1.8 Km and 15min walking.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1.Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2.Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:00.
3.Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Age restriction: Guests must be 18 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied with adults or not. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
6. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
7. In case of a group of 6 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 6 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
8. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
9. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
10. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
11. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hotel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
12. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
13. Alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited in the hostel premises.
14. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>