Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Staying in the Climbing House will give you everything you need. Comfortable beds with bedding. Lockers big enough for your climbing gear. Lots of space to relax, meet other climbers and enjoy the sunset from the rooftop after a day of climbing. In the Tenerife Climbing House you can get to know the best climbing spots of the island, have a BBQ in the huge garden and sleep comfortably in one of our 5 rooms.
We are located in Villa de Arico, a village close to many of the best climbing spots on the island. Villa de Arico is the meeting point for local and international climbers and the beating heart of climbing in Tenerife. Besides being the centre of climbing, it also offers all amenities you might need. Restaurants, bars, supermarket and some other shops are all within walking distance and the beach is only 7 km away for a refreshing dive after your climbing!
Tenerife Climbing House Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 17:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
If you will arrive later than 21.00, please notify us so we can open the door for you.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Sala zebrań
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>