Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Please note that we are a hostel that encourages new connections amongst solo travellers, therefore we cannot accept group bookings of 4 or more people.
Social Event Schedule
Monday | Projection Night
Tuesday | Skip The Small Talk
Wednesday | Games Night
Thursday | Open Stage
Friday | Trivia Night
Saturday | Community Day
Sunday | Creative Hearts
For an idea of what's going on, check us out our YouTube 'T5 Social'
We understand what it's like to be on the road. Beyond a friendly social atmosphere, hot shower and good night sleep, we want to get to know you as a friend and give you personalised recommendations of things to see and do in Bucharest.
We believe it's important to help you feel at home while you're on the road, so we've done our best to create a fun, homely and familiar atmosphere. Our spacious garden is filled with lush trees & flowers, a summer bar and Arabic tent, giving the feeling of a chilled natural oasis in the heart of Bucharest.
We work hard to make T5 Social a vibrant, creative, and social place to be. We enjoy organising fun events every day of the week. These include Games Night, Open Stage Sessions, Trivia Night, Painting Workshops, Mediation/Yoga and much much more!
Our on-site cafe/bar is the place to be. It's also a great place to get work done during the days with comfy seating, plug sockets everywhere and super-fast Gigabit WiFi internet.
T5 Social is located in a quiet and safe neighbourhood just 500 metres South of Unirii Square. We are within a short walking distance to everything you will need for your stay (supermarkets, restaurants, parks, clubs, and many popular sights). We are also only 8 minutes walk to the closest bus stop of the 24-hour airport bus.
Here's our proximity to points of interest in Bucharest:
- Unirii Square: 8-minute walk to shops, ATMs, currency exchange bureaus, supermarkets, buses and Bucharest, main metro station, Piata Unirii (direct connection to Gara De Nord - main train station).
- Nightclubs: 10-minute walk to two of Bucharests most popular clubs.
- Old Town: 15-minute walk to all the bars, cafes, bistros, clubs, art galleries, antique shops & museums.
- Other Key Places: 5-minute walk to Carol Park (Nations Heroes Memorial), 10-minute walk to Tineretului Park, 10-minute walk to daily free walking tour & 15-minute walk to Palace of Parliament.
- Free hugs and positivity.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Use of musical instruments.
- Large collection of board and card games
- Opportunity to run your own event/workshop
We look forward to seeing you soon! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
5-ty, Best solo male hostel
Pierwszy, Krai Romania
Pierwszy, Krai Romania
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>