Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The Group is allowed to modify/cancel the reservation by email;
• At least 8 weeks prior to the arrival date - no cancellation fees apply and a refund of the total amount shall be granted.
• At least 6 weeks prior to the arrival date - 85% refund of the total amount shall be granted.
• At least 4 weeks prior to the arrival date - 70% refund of the total amount shall be granted.
• At least 3 weeks prior to the arrival date - 50% refund of the total amount shall be granted.
• At least 2 weeks prior to the arrival date - 30% refund of the total amount shall be granted.
• At least 7 days prior to the arrival date - 100% of total accommodation price will be charged.
• Cancellation policy may vary depending on the number of the guests, and the contract between the Group and the Hostel
Additional Terms and Conditions
• There may be additional applicable charges and taxes depending on the Agreement between the Group and the Hostel.
• The refund policy is based on the total amount of the stay, not on the prepaid 50% to confirm reservation.
• In case of proved death or accidents, a refund may be granted at the General Manager’s and/or Front Oce Manager’s discretion.
• In case the Group arrives the day following arrival before check-out time (11:00 hours), the fee for No-Show for one night’s stay based on
the room category booked, shall apply, and the booking for the remaining time shall remain valid, unless otherwise defined in the
applicable Group Contract. In case the Group arrives the day following arrival after check-out time (11:00 hours), they shall lose the
booking, unless otherwise defined in the Group Contrac
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretenses will result in loss of deposit.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
It took a small group of young travellers led by a visionary to turn this dry cleaning and fabric-dyeing factory from the late 19th century into a dream hostel and a destination within a destination.
Located on the doorstep of the old town Zagreb, Swanky Mint offers dorms, private rooms, and studio apartments, sunny terraces, common room with fully equipped adjoining kitchen and a seasonal pool (closing on 23rd Sept) in the form of a green oasis just a few steps away from the bustling city centre.
When you arrive tired and hungry, make sure to check out the adjoining restaurant Soi Fusion which was proclaimed the best new restaurant in Zagreb. Follow up this hefty delicious meal with a drink from our very own Swanky Monkey Garden - one of the best cocktail bars in Zagreb where we host popular DJs and parties with free entrance.
Includes everything you need for a memorable stay: free WiFi, linens and towels, lockers, ensured security and privacy in all the rooms and dorms, as well as AC and TV, Netflix in our deluxe private rooms. Swanky Mint is a place to make fun and (in)appropriate memories to last you a lifetime.
Here is some helpful info to take notice of before booking:
*Let us know if you’re travelling with pets (warning: we might like your dog more than you ;))
*We can arrange an airport transfer for you for 20€ - email us for booking (walking from the airport might be a bit too much)
*All our rooms and common areas are non-smoking, however, we do have facilities where smoking is allowed (don’t worry, we don’t judge)
*City tax is paid separately in the amount of 12 HRK; approx. 1,6€
*There is no parking on-site, but we can recommend you the best place to leave your vehicle safe and sound - email us for details!
*Check-in time is after 3 PM and our reception is open from 7 am- 11 pm Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Krai Croatia
Pierwszy, Krai Croatia
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>