Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Our policy is flexible
Additional Terms and Conditions
Follow the guide's rules for a safe trip and a pleasant experience
My name is Armando and I am an indigenous entrepreneur from the Suretka Cultural Lodge, in this group adventure, I offer you the 3-day tour, it is a very complete cultural tour.
This tour is one of the most complete tours of all that we can offer you, leaving from Suretka Talamanca we take a boat to cross the river Telire, then we will take a car that will take us to the sacred temple in the community of Kchabli, we will enjoy a delicious typical Bribri lunch, then
a story of the creation of the Ú sule, to later take a look at the surroundings of the Temple, we will find a grinding stone, the house to grinding the rice, the kitchen of the traditional Bribri doctor, and the kitchen of the helpers, as well of some plants near the temple. Then we will have a walk of 4 hours in total, in these hours we will cross in
a boat the river Lari, is one of the sacred rivers in our culture because according to our history we were all born there, and from there we come from Lari, then we go to
find beautiful landscapes, and different ways of life in the communities, in Coroma we will make a stop to eat fruit and rest a bit, to continue with the route, in Bajo Coén is where we will spend the night on the first day.
The second day
In the morning we will have a typical breakfast in Bajo Coén with our family Bribri, then we got ready to go to Skotte to visit the rain waterfall very close from the Coén river, another of the most beautiful rivers in our territory.
Then we will go to visit my grandfather who is a traditional Bribri doctor and also we can observe everything that is traditionally used in rituals for the disease cure.
Typical Bribri lunch
After this deep tour we will visit the largest grinding stones of the zone, and we will know one of the purest sources of this place to make rituals, purification ceremonies. We can taste our typical drink chicha.
And then we return to the second house in Bajo Coén, we will have typical food for dinner, and then a bedtime story.
The third day (2 hours to return)
We get up in the morning to have breakfast, then we go and cross the river Coén by boat and we walked 10 minutes to catch a bus in Sibodi, this bus will take us to a port where we will take a boat that will transport to Suretka, and would conclude our cultural tour.
Includes (3 days and 2 nights)
1-Round trip transportation
2-Complete typical meals
3-Bribri local guide, Spanish, English
4-Exotic seasonal fruits.
Note: Traditionally the Bribris sleep on the floor of chonta or wood, so both for us Bribris it is important to maintain this custom, which we recommend to all who visit us that they can bring their sleeping back or camping tent if it is in the possibilities you can also bring your hammocks or we can provide you with hammocks so you can rest better.
* Bring repellent to avoid mosquitoes.
Special Note: We can also adapt the tours to your tastes,
Our Bribri family is happy to meet you, we are waiting for you in our Bribri culture.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Mamy wycieczki po górach, rzekach, wodospadach, ?odzi? lub kajakiem, a tak?e do emblematycznych miejsc naszej kultury, takich jak wizyta w ?wi?tej ?wi?tyni Bribri. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Czyszczenie chemiczne
- Lampka do czytania
- Miejsce do zabawy dla dzieci
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>