Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
With a range of accommodation options, including single beds, double, four and six-bed rooms, the St. Georg hotel/hostel is perfect for everyone from couples on a romantic weekend to large groups. Each large, clean and bright room provides fresh linen and towels and private bathrooms. If you ever need a break from sightseeing, your room is the perfect place to relax and enjoy your comfortable surroundings. Each room features a large, flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi can be found throughout the hostel. Backpacker beds start at € 16.00 per person and rooms at € 60.00 per night, so these hotel/hostels won´t break your budget.
The design is “laid back” and the motto is “easy going”:
the rooms are refreshing, modern, straightforward and honest – good friends can’t fool each other. But they do everything together. That’s why the highlights at Superbude are to be found in the communal rooms. In the private cinema for example! Who’s going to get the next round of snacks and sweets in at the bottle bar? The victim is quickly established by means of the Wii in the sports room. To watch the evening film in the private cinema, we just lounge about on Euro Pallets and Astra beer crates which have been upholstered and transformed into cool furniture.
Between 7am and 12pm, the St. Georg Kitchen Club is open for breakfast and serving up a variety of delicious coffee specialities, organic and fairtrade tea, muesli, cornflakes, breads, local meats and cheeses, fresh fruits and of course, the famous Superbude waffles (Nutella is a must). The perfect way to start your day! The incredible breakfast buffet is just € 9.90 per person, and the staff is energetic, friendly and always happy to help.
Superbude Hotel Hostel St. Georg Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: until 12pm 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 9.90 EUR per person per day. Children until 12 years incl. free.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>