Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
In Zanzibar there are many things to do: kindly inform us when you are interested in day trips or special tours. We try our best to help you with arrangements for snorkeling, fishing with local fishermen, spice tour and many more.
Located near one of the finest beaches of Zanzibar, Paje on the East-coast offers the finest white sand and clear blue ocean water. Situated only 100 meter from the beach, this area is more quiet and private for you to relax or to take a swim then the area with kite surfers and local fishermen a little distance away. The village centre is at walking distance. Here you can find many small shops and see people busy with the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Summer Dream Lodge's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. We accept Tanzanian Shilling, Euro, USD and British Pound.
Check in from 13:00 to 15:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Manager available all day
Security present in evening and night time
Hostel suitable for everybody but unfortunately not for pets.
Don't keep food in the rooms, it will attract annoying animals. Let the bartender store the food in the storage room.
Bring your own soap
All bathrooms are equipped with hot water showers Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>