Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Offering cozy and clean beds, Stockhome is a warm and friendly hostel that welcomes travelers all around the world.
We have room as following detail:
- 12 bunk beds mixed dormitory with shared bathroom
- 6 bunk beds mixed dormitory with shared bathroom
- 6 bunk beds female dormitory with shared bathroom
- Private double bed with private bathroom
- Private twin bed with private bathroom
Welcome to Ayutthaya and have a nice trip here.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 14:00pm and check out until 11:00am.
2. Cash (THB) payment only upon arrival/
3. Cancellation policy: Up to 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge.
4. Age restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 10 years old.
5. Reception office time is from 8:00am to 22:00pm.
- If want to check-out before 8:00am, you can inform us 1 day before your check-out date.
6. Smoking area only at downstair.
7. No external guest allowed, otherwise THB1,000 fine.
8. No food or drink in rooms.
9. Any unwashable stain on below items ie. blood, ink, drink, food etc.
(1) Pillow case: THB100;
(2) Towel: THB250;
(3) Bed sheet: THB500 Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Gra w piłkarzyki
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>