Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The bedrooms are all spacious and feature private sanitary facilities. All standard rooms have bunk beds.
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be purchased at the hostel for € 4,50 per towel. Breakfast is not included, but you can book it separately or buy it at the hostel. Breakfast is against payment of € 7,50.
Tourist tax of 7% per night of the cost of the room excluding breakfast is not included. Please pay upon arrival.
Stayokay and Hostelling International members do not receive member discount on this booking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Opcja posiłków
- Stół bilardowy
Stayokay Amsterdam Oost mówi
Around the hostel there are some interesting things to do and see. For example, there is a cinema next door and a real Dutch windmill in walking distance. This is a good photo stop and it gets even better; it's also a beer brewery! At 'Brouwerij 't IJ' they make their own local Amsterdam beer and of course you can have a taste there on their sunny terrace.
For some culture you can take a short walk to the Royal Tropical Institute (Tropenmuseum). The permanent and temporary exhibitions display (art) objects, photographs, music and film from non-western cultures. Did you know that there are people with over 180 different nationalities living in Amsterdam?
Guests of all ages are welcome in our hostel. Over the last 5 years that the hostel is open, we have welcomed guests from 0 to 88 years. Most guests are between 18 and 30 years old. This is a wheelchair-friendly building and there is an elevator available. There are also several wheelchair-accessible rooms available for people with special needs or disabilities. Rian, Manager
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>