Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice Late cancellation or noshow one night charge The reception is open until 7 pm. We wait for guests 2 hours longer. In case they don't arrive until 9 pm, we consider that as a no show and we charge total amount as the cancellation policy says. In case you already know you'll be arriving later than 9 pm, please inform us about that. In this case check in is possible but with extra cost 40 €. In this case you need to inform us what is yout time of arrival time and we organize late check in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Stari Tišler Guesthouse is just a 5-minute walk from Ljubljana’s old town. A walk up to the Medieval castle on the hill overlooking Ljubljanica River takes 15 minutes. There is also a funicular going up.
All rooms are air-conditioned and heated at Guesthouse Stari Tisler and they have floor carpets on wooden floors. A work desk and cable TV are also available at each room.The Stari Tišler’s restaurant serves an authentic home-style breakfast and a warm lunch featuring local specialities. It also offers a bar where guests can relax with a drink.
Time of arrival is very important for us. If you coming after check-in time, please call us and we will be there.
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show – total amount
The reception is open until 9 pm. We are wait for a guests 1 hours longer. In case they don't arrive until 9 pm, we consider that as a no show and we charge you for total as the cancellation policy says. In case you already know you'll be arriving later than 10 pm its option but with extra 40 €.
Arrival time is very important for us. May we ask you to let us know (through mail or phone) if you will come sooner / later than your planned arrival. 1 hours after your original arrival time, we will need to cancel your booking. If you don't cancel 48 hours before your time of arrival we will charge you your first night.
Check out before 11.00
Taxes not included
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit cards Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny transport na lotnisko
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Parking dla rowerów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>